60:15-3-3. Business rules (a) Electronic Recording participants shall abide by the Business Rules of the county clerk.
(b) County clerks shall establish and publish Business Rules that govern the procedure for electronic recording.
(c) County clerks may modify their Business Rules as they deem necessary.
(d) The Business Rules may be in electronic or hard copy format and may appear on a portal or the website of the county clerk. Electronic acknowledgment of acceptance of the terms of the Business Rules is acceptable.
(e) The Business Rules shall include but not be limited to the following items:
(1) Defined technical specifications;
(2) Document and indexing specifications;
(3) Hours of operations and processing schedules;
(4) Payment options;
(5) Termination terms;
(6) Document Rejection rights;
(7) Process for publishing amendment to Business Rules; and
(8) Identification of the venue of any litigation arising between the parties.
[Source: Added at 27 Ok Reg 1369, eff 6-11-10]