60:10-8-6. Annual compliance report (a) Every agency, board, commission, or institution maintaining records in optical imaging format with an approved retention period of ten (10) years or more in accordance with approved records disposition schedules shall file annually each July with the State Records Administrator a report stating that it is in compliance with all statutory provisions and Archives and Records Commission Rules pertaining to maintaining records in optical imaging format. Upon receipt and acknowledgement of the report, the State Records Administrator or his/her designee shall transmit a copy of the report to the submitting agency, board, commission, or institution. The report shall be on a reporting form provided by the Records Management Division that contains the following information:
(1) The name of the agency, board, commission, or institution filing the report.
(2) The year covered by the report.
(3) The name and signature of the person who compiled the report.
(4) The date the report was compiled.
(5) The name of the optical imaging system administrator.
(6) The schedules, records series numbers, and records series titles of all records with a retention period of ten (10) years or more maintained in optical imaging format.
(7) The name and signature of the person submitting the compliance report.
(8) The date the report was received by the State Records Administrator and the name of the person acknowledging receipt.
(b) The State Records Administrator shall notify the Archives and Records Commission of any agency, board, commission, or institution that fails to file an annual report.
[Source: Added at 13 Ok Reg 3873, eff 8-8-96 (emergency); Added at 14 Ok Reg 1250, eff 6-1-97]