The principal objective of the state's space management program is:
(1) To provide adequate space to satisfy appropriate functional and locational requirements for state programs.
(2) To obtain the most favorable and economical space occupancy rates.
(3) To obtain maximum utilization of existing public and private buildings which meet state space requirements.
(4) To provide uniform space allocation standards.
(5) To provide an avenue for state office space planning.
(6) To maintain a single communications point and information source between the State and the private real estate market.
(7) To insure as much uniformity as practical in lease terms and space planning.
[Source: Added at 16 Ok Reg 3125, eff 7-12-99]