390:35-5-4. Special Event Licenses (a) Special Event Licenses may be issued only to employees of security agencies.
(b) Applications for Special Event Status shall be made only by the security agency which has contracted to provide security guards for a particular event.
(c) Such applications shall be submitted on forms to be provided by CLEET, and not less than seven business days prior to the event. Exceptions may be granted when good cause is shown that a timely request could not be made.
(d) Applications for Special Event Status shall contain information as prescribed by CLEET, but shall contain at least the following:
(1) The name and location of the event;
(2) The dates for which security guards will be provided at the event;
(3) The nature of the event;
(4) Justification for Special Event Status including an explanation as to why regularly licensed guards may not be used;
(5) Examples of duties to be performed by the licensees; and
(6) The projected number of guards to be licensed.
(e) When an application for Special Event Status has been approved, the contracting agency shall apply in writing, to CLEET, for individual licenses. Such applications for individual licenses shall contain information as prescribed by CLEET, but shall contain at least the following:
(1) Each applicant's name, race, gender, date of birth, social security number, home address, citizenship status;
(2) Certification that the employing agency has conducted a criminal history check with the sheriff in the county of residence of each applicant, and that such criminal history check was conducted within thirty (30) days prior to the date of the event to be licensed;
(3) Certification that each applicant is covered by the employing agency's bond or liability insurance, pursuant to the Act;
(4) Proper fee payment, which shall be seven dollars ($7.00) per individual applicant.
(f) Regularly licensed and conditionally licensed guards shall be exempt from the provisions of this section.
(g) No person shall be issued more than two (2) Special Event Licenses in any calendar year.
[Source: Amended at 17 Ok Reg 2555, eff 6-26-00; Amended at 25 Ok Reg 2504, eff 7-15-08]